Sunday, September 01, 2013

A new school pencil case

My second daughter, who is soon to turn 18, asked me to make her a new pencil case to go back to college tomorrow morning. I am very proud.
She chose the Asian inspired fabric. The lining is a lovely purple, and I had the zip in stock.
Job done.






Yesterday was a great day as we had a party at home to celebrate our 20 years wedding anniversary. Lots of friends came but I was so busy that I forgot to take photos. Such a shame.
We had about 40 people, spent the day cooking. I brought some wine back from France last week, and we have some left as we were offered some.

I know that 20 years is not that much, but there were so many changes. We had 4 girls of course, we also changed country. We bought our first house, worked on it and sold it. We are still working on our new house to make it properly ours. And now our first born is going to leave for University.
Let's see what the next few years will bring.

Enjoy your sewing.

Pascale.

3 comments:

Gill said...

Congratulations to you both on your wedding anniversary!!
Lovely pencil case!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

congratulations on the anniversary, and on a lovely pencil case - could be a make up bag after college has finished! beautiful fabrics

Plum Cox said...

Congratulations! Happy anniversary! Lovely pencil case!